Graduation Information 2014
- Purchase your cap and gown.
Caps, gowns and tassels are available at the EWU Bookstore both in store and online beginning early April 2014 through commencement day.
Honor Cords/Department Cords.
- Bachelor's candidates need a cap, gown and black tassel: $26.45
- Dental Hygiene graduates (Bachelor's) need a cap, gown and lilac tassel: $26.45
- Master's candidates need a cap, gown, hood and tassel: $54.90
- Doctoral candidates need a cap, gown, hood and tassel: $67.90
Available in the Bookstore in late april/early may. Please bring your Student ID to the Bookstore cash registers. Honor cords are $9.95. They are for Bachelor's candidates that have a GPA of 3.5 or higher. If you order honor cords online, you'll be verified for your eligibility and we'll send the appropriate cords with your order, so be sure to include it in your order. If you are not on the eligibility list, the cords will be canceled off your order and we'll ship the rest.
The University Bookstore Cheney Campus will be open at 7:00 the morning of Commencement, Saturday, June 14, 2014.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IMPORTANT CHANGE TO THE GRADUATION CEREMONIES:
- The 9:00 a.m. ceremony will be for both Graduate and
Baccalaureate students in the College of Social & Behavioral
Sciences and Social Work and in the College of Business and Public
- The 2:00 p.m. ceremony will be for both Graduate and
Baccalaureate students in the College of Science, Health &
Engineering and the College of Arts, Letters & Education.
Here's a link to further details about the changes this year to Commencement: click here.
The following are the colors used for hoods and tassels to designate master's degrees received. The University Bookstore can help you with this when purchasing your cap and gown. They are also available online:
|Arts and Letters
| Fine Arts, Architecture and Urban and
For Announcements and Rings, check out Josten's online
Financial Aid info • Career Services info