On this web site we try to provide the most accurate information available regarding textbooks and course materials. The site information is updated daily as we receive new orders from faculty and shipments from publishers. However, this information is subject to change at any time based on faculty changes; publisher upgrades; canceled classes, etc. We are not responsible for information used from this site for purchase of textbooks from outside vendors. Students purchasing from our site who request refunds will receive refunds based on our posted Refund Policy.
Please note the following regarding online textbook ordering:
- Online orders can be picked up in the store OR shipped to you.
- If you choose to have your order shipped, it will be sent via UPS within 2-3 business days. Shipping charges are non-refundable. We do NOT ship to PO Boxes!! YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SHIPPING INFORMATION. Please verify your shipping information before submitting your order. We are not responsible for incorrect mailing information that causes your books to be lost. It is critical that you review and ensure your information is correct.
- If you choose in-store pick up your order will be ready within 1-2 business days. We strongly encourage you to choose in-store pickup. Due to the shorter holiday break, we strongly recommend you have your order held here at the Bookstore for pickup. It saves you shipping charges!
- You will receive an email confirmation once your order is packed and ready to ship or to be picked up. The email will say your order is “packed” regardless of shipping choice.
- **IF WE DO NOT HAVE A TEXTBOOK YOU HAVE ORDERED, THAT TITLE WILL BE BACKORDERED AND YOU CAN PICK IT UP AT A LATER DATE. YOU WILL RECEIVE NOTIFICATION WHEN IT IS READY TO PICK UP. If you do not want a book on back order, it is your responsibility to notify us to cancel the backorder.
RENTAL TEXTBOOKS: Please read carefully the options for renting your textbook. Keep in mind you will have to return the book at the end of the Quarter, and you will not receive money back.
PRICING DISCLAIMER: Pricing is subject to change without notice. All totals are calculated using the most recent new book prices, as we cannot guarantee the availability of used books.
REFUNDS: New or used books purchased from us for Spring Quarter may be returned for a refund with the original sales receipt until Friday, April 5, 2013. New textbooks must be in original condition, shrink-wrap intact if sold that way. No returns on software or access codes that have been opened. AFTER FRIDAY, April 5, 2013, ALL TEXTBOOKS SALES ARE FINAL.